No. 246 Guts Ring (with Berserker helmet)BSS-R-02 
Unit Price: 70,000JPY
Handling Fee is charged.
A high level of detail is featured in this product. In order to color the helmet and give it a realistic metallic look, we oxidized the surface of silver. And we spent enormous amount of time revising the design because we wanted to represent the dynamic imagery just like we see it in the manga.
You will be surprised at the detail of Guts' face sculpt. Every feature and every detail has been well represented, such as Guts' eyes, teeth and even hair. You can also see some wrinkles on Guts' face. The fantastic finishing was all done by Japanese skilled workers. The detail of the sculpt makes it feel authentic. This product is not only a silver ring but also a brilliant artwork, you should add it to your Berserk collection.
The weight of this ring is around 70g (Japanese Ring Size: 21/ including the helmet). Additionally, this ring is carefully polished and engraved with the Brand and a serial number. A fine black ring case is attached. You can display this Guts Ring with other statues together. It is handcrafted, so the production is limited to 100 pieces worldwide.
Attachment: Fine Black Ring Case
Material: 925 Silver
Size: 3.6cm (H) x 3.4cm (W) x 4.2cm (D) (Japanese Ring Size: 21)
Weight: around 70g (Japanese Ring Size: 21/ including the helmet)
Estimated release time: 45-60 days after receiving your order
Made in Japan
- Silver is soft metal. Please avoid applying strong pressure on it.
- This product is a decorative item, and the edge of the ring is sharp. Please avoid wearing it while doing outdoor activities.
- The Berserker helmet is not able to be worn on your finger.
- This ring is a made to order item. We do not accept cancellations in any case once the payment has been made, so please consider carefully before purchasing this item.
- Since every item is handmade, there might be subtle differences in the colors. By polishing the ring, you can enjoy delicate effects of silver.
Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
© Kentarou Miura (studio GAGA)/ Hakusensha